This event is all about enjoying recommended beverages by touring various liquor stores! Curated selections of Japanese sake, shochu, wine, and more, handpicked by liquor professionals, will be served in a ‘KAKUUCHI’ style. ‘Standing bar’ refers to the practice of purchasing alcohol from a liquor store and enjoying it right there in the shop. You can freely explore and enjoy your drinks as you visit the unique liquor store booths.
In the gourmet area, you’ll find a wide variety of dishes and snacks that pair perfectly with the drinks. Here are some important details:
- Admission fee: ¥500 per adult. Minors enter for free.
- You will receive a wristband upon entry, allowing you to come and go as you please. It also grants you access to tasting experiences.
- Tasting experience involves guessing the type of beverage. Give it a try!
- Please make payments at the respective booths using their payment methods.
- Refunds for admission fees are generally not provided.
- There are no restroom facilities inside the event booths. Please exit the booths and use the park’s restroom facilities when needed.